How does healthy food benefit kids?
” Healthy eating can help children maintain a healthy weight, avoid certain health problems, stabilize their energy, and sharpen their minds. A healthy diet can also have a profound effect on a child’s sense of mental and emotional well being, helping to prevent conditions such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia,
Eating well can support a child’s healthy growth and development into adulthood and
a healthy diet can help your child to manage the symptoms and regain control of their health.
TRY THIS FOOD
1. Graham crackers, fig bars, vanilla wafers, fruit and caramel dip.
2. Bagels; ; home baked goods with less sugar.
3. Baked or grilled chicken
4. Yogurt; sorbet; fresh fruit
5. “Baked fries” grilled in the oven and salted lightly.
7. Apples and Plums “”
8. Baked vegetable chips or, for older children, nuts