Beauty Tips For Healthy Pink lips
- Dryness and chapping of Lips is one big turn off and if it’s not treated at the right time, it causes dark and pigmented lips. Keep a Lip balm always handy, and apply it frequently throughout the day. Avoid Petrolatum or Petroleum based Lip balms as they don’t turn out beneficial in the long run. Check for Ingredients like Natural Beeswax, Cadillac Wax, Glycerine, Almond Oil and Vitamin E in your balms.Or simply apply Vitamin E oil before going to bed. This will always be the first of the pink lips tips that you will ever get.
- You can purchase pure aloe vera gel or even crack a leaf from an aloe plant in your home for this remedy. Aloe vera has soothing and healing properties, helping lips to look their best.
- If you have vitamin E capsules, you can simply cut one open and apply the product right to your lips. Vitamin E boosts circulation and may help generate new skin cells, making your lips softer.
- Lip scrubbing helps you to get rid of the Dead cells, resulting in soft kissable lips. you can simply slather your lips with Plain, heavy Lip balm or even clarified butter before retiring and scrub of the dead cell with a tooth brush next morning while brushing. Make a Sugar lips scrub, mix in some granulated sugar with Petroleum jelly or your Lip balm, mix it well and apply a layer on your lips. Scrub your lips in a circular motion and wipe off with a damp cloth or cotton. Baby Soft Kissable will be all yours!
- Polluted air, smoke, and chemicals can prematurely age skin, making lips look dark or wrinkled.
Wearing a scarf to cover lips may also protect them from overexposure. Habits like smoking can aggravate this effect and give your lip color a faded appearance.
Avoiding cigarettes and secondhand smoke can improve the way your lips look.