About Almond and Rose Kheer Recipe Easy, quick and simply delicious, this kheer is made with just a few ingredients such as almonds, rose water and petals and rice along with milk and sugar,
Ingredients Of Almond And Rose Kheer
2 Litre full-fat milk
120 gms rice
40 gms grain sugar
3-4 drops rose water
10 gms dried rose petals
100 gms almonds
25 gms almond slivers
How to Make Almond and Rose Kheer
1. Soak the rice in water for about 20 minutes.
2. Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan, after a boil, reduce the heat and simmer till milk is reduced to half the original volume.
3. Add the soaked rice, after draining the water and cook on low heat till rice is cooked well and the mix thickens.
4. Add chopped almonds and cook for further 15 minutes on low heat till the kheer is thick and creamy, add sugar.
5. Set aside to cool. Once cool add rose water and mix. Refrigerate till serving.
6. Roast some almond slivers in an oven for 180 deg for 5 mins, until golden brown.
7. Garnish with slivers and dried rose petals before serving.