1. Lemon. antibacterial properties and can help fight sore throats and colds by boosting the body’s immune system and improving circulation.
2. Lavender. This essential oil has calming properties that help control emotional stress. Lavender has a soothing effect on nerves and can relieve nervous tension and depression as well as treat headaches and migraines.
3. Jasmine. jasmine it is also used to calm nerves, but this oil is also commonly used as an anti-depressant because of its uplifting capabilities that produce a feeling of confidence, optimism and revitalized energy.
4.Rosemary especially in flavoring purposes. This works as a brain booster and allows having peace of mind. . It reduces the stresses of a person and allows having a relaxed mood.
5. Peppermint. Try peppermint when brainstorming. An energy booster, this scent invigorates the mind, promotes concentration .
6. It is very common in each and every one of us that all of us love the fragrance of flowers. Among all types of flowers, the smell of lavender and jasmine is vital in uplifting and enhancing the mood of a person. Lavender provides a soothing effect and is also vital in curing problem like depression.