- We know that sleep helps our bodies to recover from the day and repair themselves, and that it helps us focus and be more productive. It turns out, it’s also important for our happiness.
- ext a friend. Reaching out to a pal and letting them know how awesome they are will make you feel awesome, too.
Make plans. Having something to look forward to, even something small like making plans to grab a cup of coffee with a friend, makes you happier. Anticipation is like a secret weapon of happiness.
- At some point we all face rejection. Instead of taking it personally, use it as a learning experience.
- Why did reject your proposal? Maybe there wasn’t a market for your product. Perhaps you didn’t have a convincing pitch. Maybe the AC’s partner just called and said he’d spent their extra cash. Accepting and learning from rejection is one way to guide you to success.
.Learn from rejection and use it as motivation to make things bettter!
and fill happy.
- Give sincere compliments often. You can easily lift someone’s spirits by complimenting their work, attitude, style, or anything else you genuinely find remarkable. Not only will it help them but it will help you be seen as a person who is uplifting and nice to have around.
- Think positive. No matter how bad things may seem, be grateful.
Warm water on a cold day? Amazing! Cold water on a warm day? Incredible! You really are very lucky when you get right down to it.